Amateur Fighting Rules
The match is fought over 3x3 minute rounds.
The match takes place in a 20ft Octagon.
If there is no workrate or submission on the ground the competitors will resume from a standing position.
- No strikes to the head or throat at all.
- No biting gouging or fishhooking.
- No attacking less than four fingers or toes.
- No headbutting/hairpulling.
- No joint strikes i.e. to elbows or knees.
- No groin strikes.
- No Kicks to head and Body on the ground.
- No elbow strikes.
- No fingers or hands on opponents face or throat.
- No spine locks.
- No heel hooks.
- No throws that aims your opponents head to hit on the ground.
- No holding on to the cage.
- No oil or vaseline to be applied.
- Any techniques applied in a dangerous manner will lead to disqualification.
- All kicks to inner and outer thigh and body, standing only.
- All punches to body standing.
- All standing knee strikes to body and legs.
- On the ground punches and knees to the body and legs only.
- On the ground kicks to the legs only
- All throws and takedowns.
Ways to Win:
- By submission(tapping out).
- By knockout.
- Referees or Doctors Intervention.
- Opponents corner man throws in the towel.
- By points decision.
- Excessive fouling or leaving the ring will lead to disqualification.
- Gloves: 4oz e.g. Fairtex or similar.
- Gum shield.
- Groin guard.